THE RIGHT TOOL FOR THE JOB.
Managing IT infrastructure and relocating it are two very different worlds that each require highly specialized skill sets. Yet it’s common for project mangers with limited relocation experience and highly skilled IT staff who manage these devices to plan and execute data centre relocations on their own. This exponentially increases the risks of downtime to business critical applications that can result in lost revenues and increased project costs. Knowledge and experience cannot be compromised in such a high-risk project.
THE ADVANTAGE OF SPECIALISTS.
Working alongside a trusted data centre transition expert will reduce your stress by minimizing risk and ensuring an expedited migration process. Your IT staff will then be able to focus on their core competency – maintaining mission critical business applications.
We provide the following services to enable fully customizable centre transitions:
- Rack & Stack installation
- Certified shipping
- Equipment Relocation Insurance
- Asset validation, tagging and management
- Full patch cabling, including cable labelling/dressing and provision of new cables
- Cable tracing
- Full decommission and clean-up of retired sites
- Environmentally friendly and certified disposal
- Site assessments
- Application dependency and move group planning
- Power planning
- Rack management